(NewswireOnline):- Kolkata, March 28, 2022: Indian Chamber of Commerce (ICC) patronizes the initiative to identify fresh talent in the fields of commerce during the post-pandemic phase where unemployment increased exponentially.
Students appearing for the final semester, fresher and working professionals (up to 5 years of experience) may take this opportunity to get closer to their dream jobs. The Exam will give the qualified candidates privileges to get steps ahead in the race through recognition, certification, awards & scholarships, and better visibility towards the corporate HR.
PAN India Computer-based Exam will be conducted from 200+ exam venues across 100+ cities, covering 30+ states & UTs of India in the month of July 2022 for which online registration has already been started.
Indian Chamber of Commerce (ICC) founded in 1925 is the leading and only National Chamber of Commerce and is one of the most proactive and forward-looking Chambers in the country today. It promotes the initiative
- to identify the potential of a candidate’s industry readiness and thereby bridging the gap between employable candidates & recruiters and
- to search for hidden talent from Tier I, II & III cities in PAN India through multi-tier, multi-layer assessment
The prospective working areas are
- Accountancy & Bookkeeping
- Banking & Finance
- Capital Restructuring
- Economic Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Management
- Foreign Trade
- Portfolio Management
- Stock Markets
- Taxation & Audit
- Treasury / Debt
- Wealth Management etc.
The exam will be of 3 hours duration, covering 100 no questions each with 1 mark and 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. There will be two sections, General Aptitude and Financial Aptitude, where the first part is common for all candidates and the second part is specialization, to be opted by the candidate, during online registration. The following benefits are envisaged for the aspiring candidates:
- Two years validity of NEATmet score
- Comparative Analysis for future improvements
- No age limit for aspiring candidates, unlimited attempts
- Scorecard to all qualified candidates
- Certificate of Merit to good scorers
- Awards/ Scholarships to all national, regional, and state-level toppers
- Industry Recommendation Letter
- Better visibility and reach-out of candidates’ profiles to potential recruiters through Corporate Onboarding to the top scorers
Candidates are getting special promotional offers @499/- to get registered for a limited time. Thousands of candidates are enrolling on daily basis, who are aspiring for better career opportunities.
Know more: https://www.neatmet.com/certified-assessment/commerce-accounting-finance/