(NewswireOnline): Covid 19, brought the world and Live events to halt. It’s been over 9 months, and people are now extremely keen to experience live events: The Sound, The Lights, The Stage – The Magic. Public gatherings, though now open, is still a matter of fear for people. Therefore, a solution has to be such that while the vibe of an event is maintained, Covid specific guidelines should be followed, so that the ones who are keen to be in the safety net don’t suffer the chaos. This led us to visualize GIFLIF Drive-in Music Festival – INDIA’s FIRST EVER.
MP Tourism in collaboration with Culture Department, Madhya Pradesh presents GIFLIF DriveIn Music Festival, powered by Mansarovar University, In association with Dilip Buildcon, MPSTDC, and Dhwani sound.
The idea is to conduct a Music Festival and not a dance fest, where people tend to come closer to each other. Each person would have a designated parking space and they can enjoy the festival by sitting in the car or outside within their demarcated space. They may bring their mats, foldable chairs, etc.
The musical aspect includes a combination of folk fusion, rock, jazz, Sufi, Indo-Persian, instrumentals, and more. Tickets at www.GIFLIF.in. For 100 cars and 100 bikes each day.
Witness an amazing ensemble of Musicians:
13th February 2021 (Sat) | 3 bands
- Get engrossed in the Egyptian and Iranian sounds with Trippy Sama
- Explore soundscapes with Blind Sherpa
- Witness the legends on stage: Indian Ocean
14th February 2021 (Sun) | 3 bands
- Get immersed in love with Nitesh Rajesh Collective
- Listen to Urdu/ Kashmiri poetry with contemporary music with Alif
- Hear the original Rockstar Kabir with Neeraj Arya’s Kabir Café
What to bring?
- Wear a mask and bring your own sanitizer (Safety first).
- Bring your foldable chairs/ mats/ bean bags, as per your choice, in case you wish to sit outside your car.
- Don’t litter the venue, please bring your dustbins/disposal bags.
- It’s going to be cold, get your woolen clothes, caps, gloves, caps along.
- Please carry a copy of a document identifying yourself as a citizen of India and valid proof of permanent address.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry on a first come first serve basis. Car/ bike spaces are demarcated. We will also be there to assist you for smooth parking.
- Visit the on-ground location as per the selected date and time. The fest has tickets for 2 different days – 13th and 14th February 2021.
- Please reach 30 – 45 minutes prior to the event beginning time. Gates would close on time. Entry would be restricted once gates close.
- Please do not touch the speakers/lights. Any loss to cinema equipment would be charged on actual.
- No weapons are allowed on-premises.
- Rights to admission reserved with authority.
- In case of emergency, please follow the directions of the security guards. The organizer is not liable for lost or damaged items, injury, mental/psychological issues like anxiety, stress, etc.
- We (organizers) hold all the right to change or modify any terms and conditions.
- Make sure you read and understand all the terms & conditions, and strictly abide by the same.
- In the case of Force Majeure, tickets bought would not be refunded.
- We are providing you an environment to enjoy the music fest with full safety and social distancing measures in place. But, in the end, it depends on how you interact with fellow audience members during the show.
- You may blink your headlights once the song is over. Please don’t blink during the performance as the artist may get disturbed. Parking lights during the show can be kept on as per choice.
- Honking is a representation of your appreciation for the artists. Please Do Not honk in between the songs. Only once the song is over we should honk.
- 6 world-class music bands in 2 days. It’s a Music Festival for music lovers, not a dance fest.
- All Covid protocols to be followed by everyone attending the show
- You will have a demarcated space to park your car/ bike. Try to be around that space.
- All roads inside the cinema are one way. Please adhere to the route plan.
- We love music as much as you do.
Stay Healthy, Stay Tuned
Name: Karan Kukreja (Founder GIFLIF)